STD – Includes front corner door, large window centered in long (side) wall and small window (offset) in rear wall.
DW – Allows for additional corner door in rear wall and additional small window in front wall.
DWR – DW features plus 2 curved rafters.
DLX – DW features plus additional large window and zip to split long (side) wall.
DLXR – DLX features plus 2 curved rafters.
DWR & DLXR are not designated to suit Fiamma or Prostor awning walls.
ALL WALLS FEATURE
- Anti-flap end rails
- 11oz striped polyester canvas or plain grey with contrasting window flaps/features
- Zip-on top end wedges
- Windbreak (velcroed to end walls)
- Air vents in top wedges and windbreak
All windows are 1.22m (4’) deep.
**Horizontal striped walling available (standard with full depth windows)
Air vents in top end wedges and windbreak accommodate the latest requirements from the Gas Installations standards AS/NZS5601.1 and AS/NZS5601.2 from Energy Safe Victoria (ESV).
- Extra – large window with zip to split long (side) wall
- Extra – small window
- Extra – corner door
- Centre door in lieu of corner door
- Poly fabric floor (eyelet in each corner)
- Non slip flooring (bagged) (2.5m wide)
- Detachable verandah (plain beige or grey)
- ‘Velcroed in’ clear vinyl window protectors
- Plain divisional wall (on rail)
- Detachable mesh door (zipped sides)
- Divisional wall on rail (plain beige or grey)
- Heavy duty door strips
- Bladder tube wall weights
- Awning roof and wall support poles and rails
- Rear cubby/hutch
- Available to suit 12v Dometic and Carefree roll out awnings
- Flared long [side] wall insert (increases width up to 0.3m (12”) at floor level)
…And many more